1. All bookings, amendments or cancellations must be confirmed in writing to the hotel.
2. ‘Long term’ individual bookings are of more than 7 nights in duration
3. Cancellation policy is 2pm prior to arrival on a flexible rate. Pre paid bookings are not cancellable.
4. A pre authorization of £25.00 is required on check in for additional amenities and is released back into your account 5 working days later if nothing has been used.
5. For all group bookings of 9 or more bedrooms, we will require a 20% deposit to secure the booking. Confirmation must be received on letter headed paper where it is a company booking and the deposit should be received on confirmation. The balance will be required 4 weeks prior to arrival. Any additional monies will be invoiced after the event, on the proviso that credit terms have been agreed.
6. If for some unforeseen reason you are required to cancel your booking, we will require written notification 4 weeks prior to arrival to avoid any cancellation charges. The deposit is non-refundable.
7. All terms and conditions apply to any extensions made on the initial booking.
8. ‘Long term’ group booking is of more than 1 week in duration
9. Once we have accepted your booking confirmation or deposit as specified, a contract has been entered into which includes these conditions.
10. When you make a booking you warrant that you have the authority of all persons who will use the hotel during the period booked, that you sign on their behalf and that you will indemnify us against all loss and damage arising (including unreasonably large amounts of cleaning) directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any deliberate or negligent act or omission by yourself or any person accompanying you.
11. You will be expected to observe the rules and regulations of the hotel. The management will have the right to terminate your occupation if you are deemed to have broken the house rules.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any belongings or injuries sustained by you or any member of your party whatsoever. You are advised to take out adequate insurance to cover any loss, damage or personal injury
13. The number of persons permitted to occupy each bedroom is as follows:
Type of bedroom Maximum Occupancy
City Double: 2
Classic/ Twin: 2
14. No Pets are allowed in the building with the exception of Guide Dogs.
15. We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time before the date on which it begins. We would expect only to do this to accommodate any building work or for some other reason unforeseen by us at the time your booking was accepted. In this unlikely event we will refund in full all money received by us for the booking but we will not have any liability beyond this. We will of course endeavor to provide you with suitable alternative accommodation within the city.
16. Anyone with our authority may have access to the accommodation during your stay, to carry out cleaning and maintenance.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
17. Check in time is 2.00pm on the day of your arrival and we ask that you check out of the hotel by 11.00am on the day of your departure. Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
18. The inventory and general condition of the property will be checked on arrival. It is expected that the bedrooms are left in a reasonable condition.
19. An itemized telephone bill will be supplied on departure and this should be settled immediately together with any other incidentals.
20. If guests fail to vacate before 11.00am and return all keycards, the management reserves the right to levy a charge for an additional night’s stay.
21. Keycards must be returned on departure, if they are not returned then you will incur a charge.
22. On the day of your departure, we will complete an inventory check. All guests are asked to advise us on their departure of any loss or damage to the property arising during their stay. You will be notified of any charges within 14 days of your departure which will be charged to your credit card.